Health Benefit: Succulent peaches are brimming with antioxidants including caffeic acid, a type of polyphenol with cancer-fighting properties that helps keep harmful free radicals at bay.
1. Prepare coconut cream: In a high-powered blender or food processor, purée milk, cashews, 1 tbsp honey and vanilla; transfer to a bowl and set aside. To blender, add peaches, sweet potato, collagen and remaining 1 tbsp honey; purée until smooth.
2. Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Pour peach mixture into pan. Swirl in coconut cream and top with coconut chips. Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours. If freezing for longer, thaw in the refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes to soften slightly.
- Serving Size 1 cup
- Calories 298
- Carbohydrate Content 30 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 12.5 g
- Sodium Content 28 mg
- Sugar Content 20 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g