Health Benefit: Both the peanut butter and almond butter in this recipe are great sources of monounsaturated fat, a type of good fat that supports heart health.
1. Line a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang, and mist with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and salt. Transfer mixture to prepared pan, spreading evenly with a rubber spatula.
3. In a small saucepan on medium-low, combine almond butter and chocolate, stirring until chocolate is melted. Dollop chocolate mixture into peanut butter mixture and swirl with a spoon. Freeze until set, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
4. Lift overhanging edges of parchment and transfer fudge to a cutting board. Slice into 24 squares with a serrated knife. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
- Serving Size 1 square
- Calories 105
- Carbohydrate Content 5 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 21 mg
- Sugar Content 2.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g