- In a small bowl, whisk coconut milk, peanut butter, 2 tsp tamari, 1/2 tsp vinegar and hot sauce until smooth. Set aside.
- Mist a large skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Add chicken and sprinkle with 1/8 tsp each salt and black pepper; sauté, stirring frequently, until cooked through and golden, 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Mist skillet with additional cooking spray and return to medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, peas and remaining 1/8 tsp each salt and black pepper. Sauté, stirring frequently, until tender-crisp, about 4 minutes. Add scallions and garlic and sauté until softened, about 1 minute. Stir in 3 tbsp water and remaining 2 tsp each tamari and vinegar. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring frequently, until liquid is reduced by half, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and return to pot. Gently stir in coconut milk mixture and chicken and heat on medium-low. Stir in bell pepper mixture with cooking liquid and cook, stirring gently, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. To serve, top with peanuts, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 510
- Carbohydrate Content 55 g
- Cholesterol Content 73 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 6.5 g
- Protein Content 37 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 590 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g