Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat oil, unsalted butter and Sucanat with an electric hand mixer on medium speed until light in color and creamy. (Alternatively, beat in the bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment.) Add eggs, vanilla and apple butter and mix until combined.
- In a separate large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Add flour mixture to butter mixture in 3 additions, mixing on low until well combined. Increase speed to medium and mix in 1/2 cup oats. With a wooden spoon, stir in remaining 2 cups oats, pecans and cranberries until combined. Scoop batter in 2-tbsp increments and divide among baking sheets. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Let cool for 1 minute on baking sheets, then transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Serving Size 1 cookie
- Calories 149
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 24 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 121 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g