Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- As a dipping sauce for grilled chicken or fish
- Stirred into Greek yogurt or sour cream and used as a dip for crudités or grilled vegetables
- As a marinade for chicken
- Tossed with grilled potatoes for a vibrant potato salad
- Dolloped over deviled eggs or avocado toast
- Tossed with grilled bread, tomatoes and onions for a twist on a panzanella salad
1. To a food processor, add cilantro, cheese, jalapeño, oil, aji amarillo paste and lime juice. Process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl as needed, and continue processing to a fine paste.
2. Add sour cream, garlic and salt and process until combined.
- Serving Size 1/4 cup
- Calories 119
- Carbohydrate Content 2 g
- Cholesterol Content 19 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 179 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g