1. In a large skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add bell pepper, cabbage and snow peas and cook for 5 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Add pineapple, chicken and sesame sauce and cook for 2 minutes, until heated through. Sprinkle with cilantro, almonds and onions.
This dish requires ingredients from our Orange Sesame Chicken Bowl recipe.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 380
- Carbohydrate Content 30.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 104 mg
- Fat Content 19 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 401 mg
- Sugar Content 21 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g