COST PER PLATE: $2.98
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce: In a food processor, combine beans, broth, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, jalapeño, honey and 1 tsp garlic. Process until smooth, about 1 minute. Using a mesh sieve, strain.
- To a shallow bowl, add flour. Dredge chicken in flour, turning to coat. In a medium large sauté pan on medium-high, heat 1 tsp oil. Add chicken to pan and stir-fry until light golden brown and almost cooked through, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- In same pan, heat remaining 1 tsp oil. Add onion and remaining 1 tsp garlic; stir-fry until onion is tender, about 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and stir-fry until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Add snow peas and pineapple; stir-fry for 1 minute. Return chicken to pan along with any juices. Pour sauce over chicken and vegetables, stirring to coat. Cover and bring to a simmer on medium-low until chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes. Serve stir-fry over rice.
- Serving Size 11/3 cups stir-fry and 1/2 cup rice
- Calories 423
- Carbohydrate Content 56 g
- Cholesterol Content 83 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 36 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 360 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g