- In a small blender or food processor, combine chiles, garlic, yogurt, vinegar, 1 tbsp paprika, oregano, coriander and 1/4 tsp salt. Blend until smooth. Place chicken in a large bowl and pour marinade over top; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes to boiling water and cook for 8 minutes. Drain, then transfer to a large bowl of ice water to cool. Remove potatoes with a slotted spoon and place on a baking sheet; pat dry with a clean towel. In a small bowl, combine remaining 1 tsp paprika, garlic powder and remaining ½ tsp salt. Mist potatoes with cooking spray and sprinkle evenly with paprika-garlic mixture and lemon juice; toss to coat.
- Using an indoor or outdoor grill, mist grates with cooking spray and heat on medium. Add chicken, discarding any remaining marinade, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, turning halfway, until no longer pink in thickest parts. At the same time, add potato wedges and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, turning halfway, until browned and crisp on outside. Arrange potatoes and chicken on a platter and sprinkle evenly with parsley.
- Serving Size 2 piri piri chicken thighs and 8 potato wedges
- Calories 273
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 106 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 261 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g