1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack over foil. Line a second baking sheet with foil and coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a blender or food processor, place sauce ingredients and blend until smooth; set aside.
3. In a food processor, place pistachios, cumin, chile powder and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper; pulse until pistachios are finely chopped, then spread on a plate. In a shallow bowl, whisk egg.
4. Dip each chicken thigh first into egg and then into pistachio mixture, pressing to coat both sides; place on prepared rack over first baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken.
5. In a large bowl, toss broccoli with garlic and oil; season with remaining ¼ tsp pepper and pinch salt. Spread broccoli on second baking sheet. Place both baking sheets in oven and roast 25 minutes. Serve chicken and broccoli with orange sauce. (TIP: If using our Meal Plan, store components separately. Heat chicken and bring sauce to room temperature before eating.)
- Serving Size 1 chicken cutlet, 1 cup broccoli, 2 tbsp sauce
- Calories 704
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 201 mg
- Fat Content 50 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 46 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 369 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g