1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. In a small bowl, mix pistachios, garlic powder, cayenne, thyme and cinnamon; spread on a plate. In a separate small bowl, whisk egg with 1 tsp water. Brush pork with egg mixture, then press all sides of pork into pistachio mixture.
3. Brush a roasting pan with 1 tsp oil. Transfer pork to pan and bake until an instant-read thermometer registers 145°F when inserted in center, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven, transfer to a cutting board and cover loosely with foil. Let rest for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, set a steamer basket in a pot and add enough water to reach bottom portion of basket. Bring water to a boil, add potatoes, cover and reduce heat to medium. Steam until tender when pierced with a sharp knife, about 8 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a large bowl and toss with 2 tsp oil, chives, salt and pepper. Cut pork into medallions and serve with potatoes.
- Serving Size 5 oz pork; 1/4 of potatoes
- Calories 334
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 121 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 33 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2.5 g
- Sodium Content 113 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g