- Working one piece at a time, secure zucchini into spiral slicer and turn crank to create angel hair noodles. (NOTE: Always read the directions for your spiral slicer as they vary by brand.) Transfer zucchini noodles to a large bowl. Add greens.
- Prepare pesto: In a small food processor, process pistachios, garlic and salt until pistachios are finely ground. Add 1 cup basil, avocado, oil and lemon juice and process until well combined. Add 2 tbsp water and process until combined. Add additional 2 tbsp water and process until well combined. (TIP: If you prefer a thinner pesto, add water in 1-tbsp increments until desired consistency is reached.)
- Add desired amount of pesto to zucchini and greens mixture and toss to coat. Divide among serving bowls. Garnish with tomatoes, carrots and chopped basil, if desired.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 165
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 195 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g