Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more pizza recipes here.
- In a large bowl, whisk together whole-wheat flour, spelt flour and 1/4 tsp salt. In a small bowl, whisk honey with 1 cup warm water; sprinkle yeast over top. Let stand in a warm place until foamy, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir yeast mixture into flour mixture until a soft, sticky dough forms. Dust a work surface with whole-wheat flour and turn out dough onto surface. Knead until dough is soft and only slightly sticky, about 2 minutes. Mist a separate large bowl with cooking spray and place dough in bowl, turning to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand in a warm place until doubled in volume, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add rapini and cook until bright green and slightly softened, 4 to 5 minutes. Using tongs, transfer rapini to a bowl of ice water to chill; drain.
- In a separate bowl, stir together ricotta, goat cheese and Parmesan; set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tsp oil on medium-high. Add shallots and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Add rapini, Swiss chard, pepper flakes and black pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until chard is just wilted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375˚F. Mist an 18 x 13-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Dust a
- work surface with whole-wheat flour and turn out dough onto surface. Roll out to an 18 x 13-inch rectangle and transfer to baking sheet. Spread shallot mixture over top, leaving a ½-inch border uncovered. Dollop ricotta mixture over top and brush edges of crust with 1 tsp oil. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ tsp salt. Bake until crust is crisp and browned, 35 to 45 minutes. Drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp oil. Cut into 12 pieces.
- Serving Size 1/6 recipe
- Calories 311
- Carbohydrate Content 31.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 31 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 5.5 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 422 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g