Poached Chicken is great with a side salad.
- In a medium saucepan on medium heat, combine broth and 3 cups water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Add chicken and, if desired, parsley. Cook for 6 minutes, adjusting heat to maintain a gentle simmer. Remove from heat and let stand until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Serving Size 1 chicken breast
- Calories 206
- Carbohydrate Content 1 g
- Cholesterol Content 98 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 42 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 146 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g