Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
This recipe is part of the “Your Quit-Sugar Meal Plan“
1. Mash avocado with lime juice. Divide among 2 slices of toast.
2. In a saucepan over medium-low, heat 3 inches water; bring to a gentle simmer.
3. Working 1 at a time, break egg into small dish and gently slide egg into hot water. Add second egg in same method. Keep water at a very low simmer water until egg whites are set and yolks are cooked to desired doneness,
3 to 5 minutes.
4. Remove eggs from water with slotted spoon, drain well on paper towels and place over avocado on toast. Top with pepper, salt and pepper flakes.
- Serving Size 2 slices
- Calories 449
- Carbohydrate Content 34 g
- Cholesterol Content 372 mg
- Fat Content 26 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 22 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 647 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g