- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 large pomegranate
- 2 large grapefruits
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp raw unsalted pine nuts, slivered almonds or macadamia nuts
- Fill a large bowl with cool water and set aside.
- Seed pomegranate
- and add arils to bowl.
- Peel grapefruits and cut into segments, discarding peel and pith. Add grapefruit to bowl with pomegranate arils and toss gently to combine.
- In a small bowl, stir yogurt and honey until well blended and creamy. Set aside.
- Place a small skillet on medium heat. Add nuts and toast for 1 to 3 minutes, shaking skillet, until golden and fragrant. Remove from heat and let cool for 1 minute.
- To serve, divide grapefruit-pomegranate mixture among serving plates. Spoon yogurt-honey sauce over top and sprinkle with pine nuts, dividing evenly. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1/2 grapefruit, 1/4 cup pomergrante arils, 1 tbsp honey-yogurt sauce, 1/2 tbsp pine nuts
- Calories: 125
- Carbohydrate Content: 26 g
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 8 mg
- Sugar Content: 23 g