Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Fill a large bowl with cool water and set aside.
- Seed pomegranate
- and add arils to bowl.
- Peel grapefruits and cut into segments, discarding peel and pith. Add grapefruit to bowl with pomegranate arils and toss gently to combine.
- In a small bowl, stir yogurt and honey until well blended and creamy. Set aside.
- Place a small skillet on medium heat. Add nuts and toast for 1 to 3 minutes, shaking skillet, until golden and fragrant. Remove from heat and let cool for 1 minute.
- To serve, divide grapefruit-pomegranate mixture among serving plates. Spoon yogurt-honey sauce over top and sprinkle with pine nuts, dividing evenly. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size 1/2 grapefruit, 1/4 cup pomergrante arils, 1 tbsp honey-yogurt sauce, 1/2 tbsp pine nuts
- Calories 125
- Carbohydrate Content 26 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 8 mg
- Sugar Content 23 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g