Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a small bowl, combine raisins, balsamic vinegar and boiling water; set aside for 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet on low, heat 1 tsp olive oil. Add white onion and cook until translucent, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add raisin mixture to onions with rhubarb stalks, and simmer until rhubarb is tender, about 10 minutes. Add honey, pinch of ground cinnamon and season to taste with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- In a second large skillet on medium, add pork chops; cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Transfer chops to plates; pour sauce over top.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g