Find more taco recipes here.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 1-lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tsp chile powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 tbsp safflower oil
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, stems discarded and leaves chopped
- 1 cup peeled and chopped pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 jalapeño chile pepper, finely chopped (about 1 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- In a bowl, combine all salsa ingredients; set aside.
- Cut pork into 1-inch-thick medallions. Cut medallions into ½-inch-thick strips. In a bowl, toss pork with chile powder and ½ tsp salt; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high. Add tortillas in batches and heat until warm and pliable, about 1 minute per side. Stack tortillas, wrap in foil and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and heat oil in skillet. Add sliced onions and sauté until beginning to soften, 3 minutes. Add pork and continue to sauté until no longer pink in center, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Add chard leaves to pan and sauté, tossing with tongs, until chard has wilted, about 2 minutes. Divide pork, chard and salsa among tortillas.
- Serving Size: 2 tacos with toppings
- Calories: 323
- Carbohydrate Content: 36 g
- Cholesterol Content: 70 mg
- Fat Content: 8 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 28 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 589 mg
- Sugar Content: 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 4 g