Find more taco recipes here.
- In a bowl, combine all salsa ingredients; set aside.
- Cut pork into 1-inch-thick medallions. Cut medallions into ½-inch-thick strips. In a bowl, toss pork with chile powder and ½ tsp salt; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high. Add tortillas in batches and heat until warm and pliable, about 1 minute per side. Stack tortillas, wrap in foil and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and heat oil in skillet. Add sliced onions and sauté until beginning to soften, 3 minutes. Add pork and continue to sauté until no longer pink in center, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Add chard leaves to pan and sauté, tossing with tongs, until chard has wilted, about 2 minutes. Divide pork, chard and salsa among tortillas.
- Serving Size 2 tacos with toppings
- Calories 323
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 70 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 28 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 589 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g