- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a small bowl, combine oregano, 2 tsp black pepper, pepper flakes and salt. Make 2 cuts along top of each tenderloin, 1/4 inch deep. Place sliced garlic in cuts. Spread oregano mixture over pork. Transfer to a roasting pan fitted with rack. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, until pork reaches internal temperature of 145°F. Cover with foil.
- Meanwhile, in a medium pot on medium-high, bring broth, buttermilk and 1 1/2 cups water to a boil. Slowly add cornmeal, stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Reduce to low and simmer for 25 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in feta, Parmesan and 1/8 tsp black pepper.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet on medium, heat oil. Add shallots and 1 clove minced garlic; sauté for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low; add spinach and tomatoes. Sauté for 2 minutes, until spinach wilts. Turn off heat; stir in olives and remaining 1/8 tsp black pepper.
- Prepare tzatziki: In a medium bowl, combine cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice and remaining 1/2 clove minced garlic.
- Slice pork and serve with polenta. Spoon vegetables over polenta; drizzle tzatziki over pork. TIP: If following our Meal Plan, slice 1 cooked tenderloin; freeze 5 oz and refrigerate remaining. Refrigerate 11/3 cups polenta, 2/3 cup vegetables and 7 tbsp tzatziki.
- Serving Size 5 oz pork, 2/3 cup polenta, 1/3 cup vegetables, 2 tbsp tzatziki
- Calories 553
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 124 mg
- Fat Content 21 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 11 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g