- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, combine vinegar and oil, then whisk in 2 tbsp water. Season with salt and pepper. Add mushrooms to bowl and toss to coat in marinade. Let stand for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Place mushrooms on grill, gill side down, and cook for about 5 minutes, reserving marinade. Add asparagus to marinade and toss to coat. Flip mushrooms over and cook for an additional 3 minutes, until tender. Add asparagus to grill, discard marinade and cook for about 1 minute, until just tender-crisp. (TIP: Be careful not to overcook as asparagus will cook more in the oven.) Chop into ½-inch chunks.
- Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer on a large parchment-lined baking sheet. Top with mozzarella, portobellos, asparagus, lobster, Brie and tomatoes. Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and lobster is heated through.
- Serving Size 1/8 of nachos
- Calories 294
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 82 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 466 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1.5 g