- Prepare cashew cream: Soak cashews in water for 1 hour or overnight. Drain and rinse. To a high-speed blender, add ½ cup water and cashews; purée until creamy and smooth. Add sea salt and fresh lemon juice, to taste.
- Marinate mushrooms: In a small bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, olive oil, chile powder, salt and ground black pepper, to taste. Add portobello mushrooms and set aside to marinate for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare chimichurri: In a food processor, add flat-leaf parsley, cilantro, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, 1/4 tsp each red pepper flakes and salt; process until blended.
- Heat a grill to medium and lightly oil grate. Grill mushrooms for about 8 to 10 minutes, turning halfway, brushing with remaining marinade. Spread chimichurri over bottom half of 4 whole-grain buns and top with portobellos, cashew cream, red onion, 1 peach and packed arugula, dividing evenly.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g