Also try this tangy potato salad recipe.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 lb potatoes (redskin, Yukon Gold, sweet or purple), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp grape seed oil
- 1 cup jarred artichokes, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp capers, drained
- 1/4 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped (about 1/4 cup packed)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice, plus ¼ tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup organic unsweetened plain soy milk
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp puréed garlic
- 1/4 tsp dulse flakes, optional
- Pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes in oil. Arrange potatoes evenly on baking sheets and bake for 30 to 35 minutes until fork-tender and slightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing: To a Mason jar, add all dressing ingredients and shake vigorously until combined.
- To a large bowl, add potatoes, artichokes, tomatoes, carrot, capers, parsley and dressing and toss. Keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 250
- Carbohydrate Content: 37.5 g
- Fat Content: 8 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 171 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 3 g