Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Also try this tangy potato salad recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes in oil. Arrange potatoes evenly on baking sheets and bake for 30 to 35 minutes until fork-tender and slightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing: To a Mason jar, add all dressing ingredients and shake vigorously until combined.
- To a large bowl, add potatoes, artichokes, tomatoes, carrot, capers, parsley and dressing and toss. Keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Serving Size 1 cup
- Calories 250
- Carbohydrate Content 37.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 171 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g