Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
COST PER SERVING
- Place a sheet of aluminum foil on bottom rack of oven, then preheat oven to 475°F. Place whole peppers directly on center rack and roast for 15 minutes. (Foil will catch any drippings.) Remove peppers and immediately place in a bowl covered with plastic wrap. Set aside until cool enough to handle, about 15 to 20 minutes. Then slip off skins and remove seeds and stems. Cut peppers into 1-inch-thick strips and set aside.
- Meanwhile, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly mist with cooking spray. Place eggplant on baking sheet, reduce oven temperature to 375°F and roast on center rack for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill a large mixing bowl halfway with cold water. Grate potatoes, immediately placing potatoes in water to prevent browning.
- Line a separate baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly mist with cooking spray. Working with 1 handful at a time, squeeze excess water from potatoes and place on a clean kitchen towel. Roll up towel; bend and wring any remaining moisture from potatoes. Spread potatoes on baking sheet, creating a layer about 1/8-inch thick. Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes. (NOTE: If baking potatoes at same time as eggplant, place baking sheet with potatoes on bottom rack in oven.)
- Once baked potato crust is removed from oven, top with peppers, eggplant and mozzarella. Then sprinkle rosemary and oregano over top of mozzarella. Bake for 20 more minutes, until golden brown.
- Serving Size 1/4 pizza
- Calories 361
- Carbohydrate Content 47 g
- Cholesterol Content 206 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 22 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 366 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0.25 g