Potato Rounds with Fresh Lemon
Pop one of our “coins” into your mouth for a burst of fresh lemon flavor – the generous addition of grated lemon rind, tossed in at the last second, gets credit for that citrus zing.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into 1/8-inch-thick rounds
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Place potatoes on baking sheet, drizzle evenly with 2 tsp oil and sprinkle with oregano and pepper. Toss to coat, then arrange potatoes in a single layer. Bake in center of oven for 20 to 22 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tsp oil, salt and lemon zest and toss gently yet thoroughly. Serve immediately or at room temperature.
- Serving Size 2/3 cup of potato rounds
- Calories 130
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 3.5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 127 mg
- Sugar Content 0.25 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g