Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Place potatoes on baking sheet, drizzle evenly with 2 tsp oil and sprinkle with oregano and pepper. Toss to coat, then arrange potatoes in a single layer. Bake in center of oven for 20 to 22 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tsp oil, salt and lemon zest and toss gently yet thoroughly. Serve immediately or at room temperature.
- Serving Size 2/3 cup of potato rounds
- Calories 130
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 3.5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 127 mg
- Sugar Content 0.25 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g