Serve with our Mushroom Chicken Hash.
Image and recipe from Cuisine at Home
- Heat a waffle iron to medium-high according to manufacturer’s directions. Mist with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onion, chives, garlic, salt, pepper and paprika. Stir in egg white and oil until potato is coated.
- Spread mixture evenly on bottom of waffle iron; close lid firmly. Cook until potatoes are golden brown and crispy, about 15 minutes. (NOTE: If your waffle maker has a timer, you may have to ignore it as it will go off too early.)
- Serving Size 2 waffles
- Calories 221
- Carbohydrate Content 43 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 279 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g