We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain.
- Rinse prawns in a large bowl filled with water and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add garlic and pepper flakes and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes. Add parsley and prawns and cook until prawns turn vivid pink. Add wine, stirring until reduced by about half. Add tomatoes and cook for 5 more minutes. Remove prawns from sauce and set aside in a shallow dish.
- Add pasta to skillet with sauce and sauté on medium-high heat for 1 minute; season with salt. Transfer pasta to a serving platter and arrange prawns over top. Serve with a drizzle of oil and basil (if using).
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 382
- Carbohydrate Content 44 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 26 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 50 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0.5 g