Find more healthy breakfast recipes here.
- Place oats in a blender; pulse until a powder forms. Add eggs, ricotta, flaxseed, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon and honey; blend until smooth. Transfer batter to a bowl and clean out blender.
- Heat an electric griddle to 325°F and coat surface with oil (or use a nonstick griddle pan on medium). Add 1 heaping tbsp batter per pancake and cook until bubbles form on the surface of batter, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook until golden, 2 minutes more.
- Prepare coulis: In clean blender, combine blueberries, strawberries and orange juice. Process until roughly blended. Serve coulis over pancakes.
- Serving Size 2 pancakes and 1 tbsp coulis
- Calories 150
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 103 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 235 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g