Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a large jar with lid, combine milk, dates and chia seeds. Cover, shake well and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or up to 8 hours.
- Pour mixture into a blender and process on high until very smooth, about 2 minutes. Add pumpkin purée, pie spice and salt. Blend until combined. Divide among jars. Refrigerate for 1 more hour before serving. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Serving Size 1 jar
- Calories 104
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 83 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2.5 g