Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Prepare bread: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, arrowroot, flaxseed, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, ginger and allspice; whisk to remove lumps.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil and maple syrup until light and fluffy, 1 minute. Stir in orange zest and juice, vanilla and pumpkin purée. Add flour mixture and stir until no white streaks remain. Fold in 6 tbsp pecans.
4. Pour into prepared pan. Bake until golden brown and a thin knife comes out clean when inserted into the center, 50 to 55 minutes. Set aside to cool to room temperature. Cut into 8 slices.
5. Meanwhile, prepare glaze, if using: In a medium bowl, whisk together all glaze ingredients. Drizzle over top of loaf and sprinkle with remaining 2 tbsp pecans.
NOTE: If following our meal plan, freeze 4 servings for Week 2. Thaw and reheat when called for.
- Serving Size 1 slice
- Calories 344
- Carbohydrate Content 31 g
- Cholesterol Content 70 mg
- Fat Content 22 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 10 g
- Sodium Content 244 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g