Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
See also Avocado Egg Salad.
- To a saucepan, add potatoes and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook until fork tender, about 6 to 7 minutes. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- To another saucepan, add eggs and cover with cold water. Set on medium-high and bring to a boil. Set timer for 10 minutes; drain and let sit 1 minute. Refresh under cold water and peel. Chop eggs and add to bowl with potatoes.
- To a small skillet on medium, add bacon and cook about 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Remove and chop. Add to bowl with potato-egg mixture. Add onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and mustard. Whisk in oil. Add pepper and whisk again. Pour over potato-egg mixture and fold to coat.
- Serving Size 1/2 of recipe
- Calories 243
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 197 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 552 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g