Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a shallow bowl, place whole-wheat flour, sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Slice boneless, skinless chicken breasts into 2 strips each. Dip chicken into flour mixture, then transfer to a plate.
- In a large skillet on medium, 1 tbsp heat olive oil. Add chicken and cook until golden and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a clean plate and set aside. Add another 1 tbsp olive oil to skillet. Add thinly sliced mushrooms, thinly sliced white onion, finely chopped fresh rosemary, salt and pepper to taste; cook until tender, about 6 minutes.
- Add dry white wine, low sodium vegetable broth, roasted bell peppers, and can diced tomatoes. Bring to a gentle boil, reduce to a simmer and cook until mixture thickens, about 12 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet, and heat through, stirring, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in thinly sliced pitted black olives.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g