Try making this easy breakfast quiche the night before!
Reader Recipe Tester
"I've seen the effects of ‘unclean’ eating and want to avoid those complications. Eating wholesome and healthy fare helps me feel young and provides me with a ton of energy.”
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers (from jar), squeezed of liquid
- 1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts (in water, not marinated), squeezed of liquid
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Liberal sprinkling herbes de Provence (TRY: Simply Organic Herbes de Provence)
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten (or equivalent egg substitute)
- 1 1/2 oz goat cheese
- 1/2 oz grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet on medium to medium-high, sauté mushrooms, red peppers, artichoke hearts and onions in olive oil and herbes de Provence until softened and warmed through. Place mixture in a round cake pan, or divide among 4 large ramekins, either misted lightly with cooking spray. Cover with eggs and add goat cheese in small drops before sprinkling with Parmesan.
- Cook in oven for 25 minutes or until set. Enjoy or let cool to room temperature, cover and store in fridge. Serve warmed or cold.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of quiche with 1/2 c vegetables
- Calories: 168
- Carbohydrate Content: 7 g
- Cholesterol Content: 8 mg
- Fat Content: 8 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 367 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g