Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high, cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl; set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions. Stir in vegetables 2 minutes before pasta is al dente (very slightly chalky in the center).
- While pasta is cooking, add egg, cheese, garlic, pepper and salt to bowl with chicken, stirring to combine.
- Reserve 1/2 cup pasta-cooking water, then drain pasta. Immediately add pasta and 1/2 of reserved pasta water to chicken mixture, tossing to combine. Add more pasta water, as desired. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cup
- Calories 410
- Carbohydrate Content 38 g
- Cholesterol Content 47 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 35 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 373 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g