- In a large skillet, layer lemon and leeks along bottom and add stock.
- Place skillet on medium heat and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Season trout with salt and pepper and gently slide fillet over top of lemons and leeks.
- Cover and simmer for 8 minutes or until trout is opaque and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- To serve, spoon lemon-leek mixture onto a serving plate and top with trout and pan juices.
- Serving Size 4 oz trout and 1/2 of leeks
- Calories 218
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 94 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 216 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g