Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Click here for more about Pamela Salzman and her new book Quicker Than Quick.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place feta in a baking dish or small cast iron skillet (equivalent to an 8-inch square or a 9-inch round; it will be your serving dish). Add remaining ingredients.
3. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until feta is soft and creamy. Serve immediately with bread or crackers, endive leaves or roasted sweet potato slices.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 161
- Carbohydrate Content 4 g
- Cholesterol Content 32 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 432 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g