- Preheat oven to 300°F and line a 9 x 13-inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, oats, coconut, chia, ginger and cinnamon. Stir to combine. Mix in applesauce. In a small bowl, beat egg white with a fork until foamy. Stir into quinoa mixture. Spread mixture on sheet in an even layer. Mist with cooking spray. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until browned and almost crisp. Remove from oven and set aside to cool in tray, about 20 minutes (it will crisp up further upon cooling)
- Spoon 1⁄2 cup yogurt into each jar. Drizzle 1⁄2 tsp maple syrup over yogurt in each jar. Top each with 1⁄2 cup blueberries and 1/3 cup quinoa crunch. Screw on lids and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
- Serving Size 1 jar of Quinoa Crunch Yogurt Parfaits
- Calories 252
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 16 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 69 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g