- Preheat oven to 400°F. To a wide, shallow bowl, add quinoa. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg white, 1 tsp lemon juice, nutritional yeast and 1/4 tsp paprika. Stir 1/3 of egg mixture into bowl with quinoa. To bowl with remaining 2/3 egg mixture, add fish and turn to coat well; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan on medium, heat 1 tsp oil. Add plum, peppercorns and honey. Bring to a simmer, stirring, and add remaining 3 tsp lemon juice and 1/4 tsp paprika and 1/4 cup water. Simmer until consistency is syrupy, about 5 minutes. Add parsley. Remove from heat and set aside. (MAKE AHEAD: Make sauce up to 2 days in advance; cover and refrigerate. Reheat or serve at room temperature.)
- In a nonstick, oven-safe sauté pan on medium-high, add remaining 2 tsp oil. Remove fish from egg mixture and dip in quinoa, pressing well on both sides to coat. Add to pan, pressing extra quinoa mixture on if needed to fully coat, and sear until beginning to crisp, about 3 minutes. Turn over and transfer pan to oven until crust is crisp and fish is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Serve with warm or room temperature plum sauce.
- Serving Size 1 fillet and 1/2 of chutney
- Calories 371
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 49 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 29 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 101 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g