Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
READER RECIPE TESTER
“I’m the person who brings the healthy and creative dish to a party – I like to challenge people to try new things. The Quinoa Party Salad is always a hit, boasting bright colors and fresh flavors, and it’s so easy to make!”
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- In a fine-mesh strainer, rinse quinoa thoroughly; drain well. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add quinoa, cover and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes until water is absorbed. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing: In a small bowl, whisk oil, lime juice, cumin and pepper flakes until combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine corn, beans, bell peppers, jalapeño and cilantro. Add quinoa and stir to combine. Top with dressing, season with salt and black pepper and mix well. Serve cold or at room temperature.
- Serving Size 1/8 recipe
- Calories 364
- Carbohydrate Content 56 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 10.5 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 46 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g