Hands-on Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch red radishes (such as Cherry Belle), sliced into 1/8-inch-thick-rounds
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mint and olive oil and stir well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with radish rounds. Store remaining radishes and dip in separate airtight containers for up to 1 week.
Nutrients per serving (1/2 cup yogurt and 1/2 cup radishes): Calories: 112, Total Fat: 3 g, Sat. Fat: 0.5 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 2 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0 g, Carbs: 8 g, Fiber: 1 g, Sugars: 6 g, Protein: 13 g, Sodium: 74 mg, Cholesterol: 0 mg