Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Looking for more crab recipes? Click here.
- Cover a small tray with wax paper or parchment. Fill a large bowl with warm water. Dip 1 round rice paper in water for 8 to 10 seconds, until just softened and pliable. Lay flat on a wooden cutting board. In a row across the center, place one-quarter each of crab, mango, carrots, beet, bell pepper and mint, leaving a 2-inch border. Fold in sides, then roll forward tightly and lay on prepared tray. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Slice each roll in half before serving.
- Serving Size 2 rolls
- Calories 239
- Carbohydrate Content 44 g
- Cholesterol Content 55 mg
- Fat Content 1.5 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 299 mg
- Sugar Content 22 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g