- Slice ends off beets. Working one at a time, secure beets in a spiral slicer and turn the crank to create noodles.
- In a large bowl, combine beet noodles, kale, pistachios, cheese and seeds.
- To a mini food processor or blender, add all dressing ingredients plus
- tbsp water; process until smooth. Add more water, 1 tbsp at a time, and process until dressing reaches desired consistency.
- Pour dressing over kale and beet mixture; toss to combine. Let sit for 5 minutes to allow dressing flavors to permeate the ingredients; toss again before serving. Garnish with additional basil (if using).
- Serving Size 1 cup
- Calories 244
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 3 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 119 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g