1. Poach chicken: Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add chicken, cover and turn off heat. Let chicken cook 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool for 5 minutes. When cool enough to handle, shred chicken.
2. Meanwhile, using a spiral maker, secure cucumber into machine and turn crank to create long noodles. (NOTE: Follow instructions on your spiral maker as they differ by brand.) Repeat with carrot, apple and lastly, beet.
3. Prepare vinaigrette: To a small food processor, add all ingredients except oil. Pulse to break down herbs, then stream in oil and process until almost smooth.
4. Pour a splash of vinaigrette over chicken to infuse with flavor.
5. To a serving bowl, add noodles and toss in dressing. Top with chicken and pumpkin seeds.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, store chicken, veggie noodles and dressing separately in the refrigerator. Assemble and toss with dressing when called for.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 264
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 50 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 208 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 9 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3.5 g