Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. To a food processor, add coconut butter, honey, stevia, vanilla extract and 1/8 tsp salt. Pulse until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the processor to push the mixture back near the blades, then add cashews. Process until the nuts are partially broken down or the size of small gravel.
2. Transfer mixture to a bowl and add raspberries. Gently stir raspberries to incorporate – some of the berries will partially smash, while others remain whole. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to partially firm.
3. Finely chop pecans into an almost flour-like consistency. Transfer to a small bowl and mix with cinnamon and remaining pinch of salt. Use a melon-baller to scoop a compact tablespoon of cheesecake mixture. Press open side into pecans lightly to dust, then release ball from the scoop onto a plate with the flat (pecan) side down. Repeat with remaining mixture to form 16 bites. Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour before serving. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days, or freeze for up to 2 months.
- Serving Size 1 bite
- Calories 120
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 1 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 27 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g