Find more slow-cooker recipes here!
- Mist a 6-qt slow cooker with cooking spray. Add tomatoes, eggplant, bell pepper, mushrooms, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and pepper flakes. Stir gently, cover and cook until onion softens, 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
- Turn off slow cooker; stir in olives, basil, rosemary and salt. Let sit, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Divide pasta among plates and top with tomato-eggplant mixture, dividing evenly. Sprinkle feta over top.
- Serving Size 1 cup tomato-eggplant mixture and 1/2 cup pasta
- Calories 240
- Carbohydrate Content 37 g
- Cholesterol Content 5 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 514 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0.5 g