Excerpted with permission from Pure Food by Veronica Bosgraaf.
- 10 cookiesServings
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cup raw walnuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Process the dates in a food processor until well chopped.
- Add the cashews, walnuts, coconut oil, salt, and vanilla and process until smooth. Add the cacao nibs and pulse to
- Using your hands, form the dough into 10 cookies. Chill in the fridge for about 1 hour to solidify before serving.