Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Excerpted with permission from Pure Food by Veronica Bosgraaf.
- Process the dates in a food processor until well chopped.
- Add the cashews, walnuts, coconut oil, salt, and vanilla and process until smooth. Add the cacao nibs and pulse to
- Using your hands, form the dough into 10 cookies. Chill in the fridge for about 1 hour to solidify before serving.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g