Note: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate 3 leftover servings in separate containers and use when called for.
- Prep Time
⅓ cup raw unsalted chopped almonds
¼ cup natural almond butter
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp reduced-sodium tamari
3 tbsp raw honey
1 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
¾ tsp ground cayenne pepper
4 yellow zucchini, grated or spiralized
2 carrots, grated, spiralized or cut into thin strips
1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 cup sunflower or bean sprouts
2 green onions, thinly sliced
½ cup chopped raw unsalted almonds
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
¼ cup chopped fresh basil
Pinch red pepper flakes, optional
1. Prepare sauce: In a food processor or blender, combine all sauce ingredients and 1½ tbsp water; process on high until creamy and smooth.
2. In a large bowl, combine zucchini, carrots, bell pepper, sprouts and onions.
3. Pour sauce over vegetables and toss gently until evenly coated. Top servings with almonds, cilantro, basil and pepper flakes (if using). Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Serving Size: ¼ of recipe
- Calories: 347
- Carbohydrate Content: 35 g
- Fat Content: 20 g
- Fiber Content: 8.5 g
- Protein Content: 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 565 mg
- Sugar Content: 23 g