Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Note: If following our Fresh, Summer Meal Plan, refrigerate three leftover servings of this pad thai in separate containers and use them when called for.
Raw Pad Thai with Almond Ginger Sauce Recipe
- Prepare sauce: In a food processor or blender, combine all sauce ingredients and 1½ tbsp water; process on high until creamy and smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, carrots, bell pepper, sprouts and onions.
- Pour sauce over vegetables and toss gently until evenly coated. Top servings with almonds, cilantro, basil and pepper flakes (if using). Serve chilled or at room temperature.
You may also like:
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 347
- Carbohydrate Content 35 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 8.5 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 565 mg
- Sugar Content 23 g